business development executive
full time business development role
Fireworx is an award winning creative and digital agency, based in central Bournemouth. Listed in The Drum’s top ten UK elite agencies, we’re looking for an individual that can create new opportunities for the business to grow, whilst maintaining the exceptional reputation we’ve built amongst our client base over the past 11 years.
We are looking for a charismatic and ambitious BDE to join our growing team in Bournemouth and help lead the company’s continued success.
A proven track record in opening doors and generating new business opportunities is essential, with a solid understanding of agencies and creative service-led businesses. We need a bright individual who wants to grow with us, contributing to a successful team through:
- Researching target markets, then identifying and qualifying new prospects
- Engaging with key decision makers to develop business-to-business relationships
- Creating (and attending) new business meetings with the Managing Director
- Representing the company at networking events
- Implementing a new business process to ensure no prospect gets left behind
- Building a bow wave of opportunity that rewards you and the business
what we are looking for
- A pro-active, hungry individual that enjoys the thrill and rewards from generating new opportunities and in time closing new business
- Has experience of using all the tools available to generate opportunity, be that telephone, e-mail, social tools etc. It is your job to get us in our prospects line of sight.
- Previous experience within B2B sales and business development – ideally within an agency
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to think quickly and use your own initiative
- Resilient & have a real desire to succeed
- Results driven
Happy staff make for brilliant work, so we offer an outstanding employee benefits package including:
- Uncapped sales bonus
- Generous benefits package including; Cycle to Work Scheme
- Creative office space in Bournemouth town centre
- Increasing Annual Leave allocation each year & pension scheme
- Relaxed Fridays with free bacon sandwiches and drinks!
- Staff training and development fund
- Teambuilding fun days out
If you would like to become an integral part of an ambitious growing agency, we’d love to hear from you. We need someone who can start as soon as possible, so short or no notice would be ideal.
£26,000 – £30,000 basic salary plus an uncapped commission giving an OTE of £45,000+
interested parties should apply by sending their CV to [email protected]
*we do not accept applications or referrals from recruitment companies